Photo of the day & George nail varnish

This was me before work this morning. I tied my hair up and twisted a section down the front to keep my fringe out of my eyes. I like having my hair tied up and out of my face but sometimes it can feel a bit boring. I would love to do a french plait down the front but unfortunately I am not so skilled in the french plait department!

I went for simple makeup: Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, a tiny bit of Maybelline Pure Cover mineral concealer under my eyes, a little bit of Benefit Thrrrob, and a coat of Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara. Simples! I usually don't wear a lot of makeup for work, mainly due to lack of time in the morning!

I picked up a couple of nail polishes in Asda last night as I was doing the weekly shop. At £1.50 I thought I would give them a try plus they had a great range of shades! Today I wore number 36 which is 'Smog'.

I have wanted a colour like this for ages and it is perfect! Cheap price, great consistency, it glides on a treat, and even without a base coat or a top coat today (lazy nail painter) it didn't chip or peel away.

The other colour I got was a lilac colour which I will show you soon. Have you ever popped a couple of these in your trolley?

xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Photo of the day & George nail varnish. You can bookmark this page URL https://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/09/photo-of-day-george-nail-varnish.html. Thanks!