Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream.

This is my current day cream of choice and having used it for a few weeks now I'm going to share a little review with you guys. First of all I haven't used many Botanics products before but it's a brand I have always liked the look of. The ingredients always sound very natural and wholesome, and Boots often have brands such as Botanics on a '3 for 2' offer which always catches my eye.


The Organic Hydrating Day Cream contains almond oil which sounds like it could be quite greasy on the skin, but it's not. You only need a little bit of this, as a little goes a long way. It is very hydrating so if you suffer from dry skin or skin that is suffering from the horrible cold weather this would be a suitable day cream to use.

I apply this all over my face and neck, wait about 15 minutes, then apply my makeup. It acts as a good makeup base once it has sunk in, even though it's quite a rich moisturiser.

At £7.49 it's a bit more expensive than some of the other lower priced brands out there but it's a good sized pot and you only need a small amount each day.
You have read this article beauty with the title Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream.. You can bookmark this page URL https://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/11/botanics-organic-hydrating-day-cream.html. Thanks!