Guest post: 5 good things (by Sarah)

5 good things by Sarah:

1) My Fiancé - one of the best men in the world, the other being my dad.
 
2) Wedding planning - which ties in with my Fiancé. I can't wait to get married. I am loving the planning and will definately miss it once we are married. We have nearly sorted everything now just got the little bits to finish off and sort out.

3) Blogging - I have learnt such a lot and started talking to lots of lovely people. I would love to be able to go to events to meet the girls behind the blogs.

4) Twitter - my way of keeping in touch with my lovely blogger friends it so easy to keep in contact with people without sending hundreds of emails.

5) Exercise - I never thought I would say this but I am starting to love exercise especially my cave women training :)

You have read this article 5 good things with the title Guest post: 5 good things (by Sarah). You can bookmark this page URL https://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/02/guest-post-5-good-things-by-sarah.html. Thanks!