CO-PILOT SEAT EXTENSION COMPLETED

I used some wood I already had and some corner brackets I found in my utility drawer and made a passenger seat extension for the doggies.  Painted it white and tomorrow will purchase another pink doggie bed to match the existing one.   It's nothing fancy - very simple design - but will do the trick.  Now my furbabies can share the co-pilot seat next to me when traveling.


Not shown in this photo but I stapled some batting on the edge of the wood so as not to scratch the dash.

Put a pillow till I can buy another doggie bed.


Had to put a small pillow where the seat slants down and laid the wood on top.

Problem solved - for just a few dollars. 



You have read this article with the title CO-PILOT SEAT EXTENSION COMPLETED. You can bookmark this page URL https://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2013/01/co-pilot-seat-extension-completed.html. Thanks!