LOST: It's all over! (no spoilers)


I got up at 5am this morning to watch the finale of the tv show that I've followed religiously for 6 years. It was totally worth it! Although I cried my way through pretty much the whole thing.

I'm not going to spoil the ending because I know how annoying that can be when you haven't watched something but then you accidentally read about it!

I feel so sad.. it's the end of an era and I will really miss watching the show. It has been the best programme for cliff-hanger endings, twists, turns, and baddies. I won't lie, I will also miss Matthew Fox.

If you watched or if you're going to catch up tonight let me know what you think!
You have read this article TV and film with the title LOST: It's all over! (no spoilers). You can bookmark this page URL https://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/lost-it-all-over-no-spoilers.html. Thanks!