Primark (again!)

I went to Primark again! I went in to look at the sunglasses because I like to keep cheap pairs in the car for driving. I got 2 pairs; both big, oversized styles. One pair have a really lovely intricate gold design on the arms. Unfortunately they didn't photograph very well!

I also picked up another pair of pumps. You can never have too many pairs of pumps especially when they're so cheap! These little beauties are leopard print and have a gold knot design to the front.


This long t shirt with stud detailing was a total find! It was on it's own on a shelf by the tills. I liked the look of it, grabbed it and I was in luck - it was a size 12! It looks lovely over leggings; it's just the right length.


I desperately needed some new work trousers so I popped to River Island and got these. They are the perfect shape, not too flared but not too straight. The handy belt is great because my weight goes up and down like the weather!

You have read this article fashion with the title Primark (again!). You can bookmark this page URL https://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/primark-again.html. Thanks!