Monday summary.


My 5 good things:

1) Plans to try Zumba! I have been curious about this workout class for a while and I've heard only good things about the classes - and I really want to give it a try! There is a class near me on a Monday evening so perhaps I could give it a whirl starting next week. Have you tried Zumba? If so I'd love to hear about it!

2) My general fitness. I went jogging twice last week and felt much faster and fitter than I did last year when I was training for Race for Life. I also did level 1 of the 30 Day Shred on Saturday and I found it..... easy!? I didn't even break a sweat. So level 2 here I come! I'm going to use 30 Day Shred as my inbetween workout dvd, so if it's too cold to jog or I just feel like exercising I'm going to use this instead.

3) Amazing food. I have spent the whole weekend eating yummy food and I'm going to try and share the recipes with you at some point. I am currently munching on an apple in the attempt to counteract all the calories I consumed on Saturday and Sunday.

4) Lots of new blog followers. Hello!! I'm glad you have stumbled upon Lily loves Lola and I hope you're enjoying my posts.

5) Plans for my birthday. I'll be 26 in a few weeks time and I've got a few ideas of things I'd like to do. I don't normally make a fuss of my birthday but this year I may even take the day off work! If you can't treat yourself on your birthday, when can you?!

You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary.. You can bookmark this page URL https://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/01/monday-summary_10.html. Thanks!