Etsy treasury: comfy cushions & pretty pillows.

Etsy is the best place, in my opinion, to search for wonderful handmade items for the home. Since Jonathan and I moved into our new home at the end of last year I have seen a whole host of things that would look perfect here. I have a particular crush on cushions and after purchasing my Pug pillow (Earl) I'm always on the look out for quirky, individual additions to buy for our new place.

I have put together a selection of my favourites below of which I'm sure there will be one that takes your fancy, there's a good mixture of styles and materials.

Top: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Bottom: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Top: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Bottom: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Which one of my picks do you like the best? I have a soft spot for the Pug cushions of course but I love the Ctrl, Alt, Del set. They would look great in a study. Also don't get me started on the crochet French Bulldog and Penguin. How adorable can a cushion be?!
You have read this article Etsy treasuries / share the love with the title Etsy treasury: comfy cushions & pretty pillows.. You can bookmark this page URL https://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/03/etsy-treasury-comfy-cushions-pretty.html. Thanks!