Lee Stafford hair treatment - update

Lee Stafford - For Hair That Never Grows Past A Certain Length
I originally posted about this a week ago and I just wanted to give an update.

I have to wash my hair every morning (otherwise it looks gross), therefore I have used this treatment every morning for just over 1 week.

I REALLY recommend it. It has made my hair feel stronger, silkier and even though I haven't had a trim since January *ashamed* it doesn't look in bad condition. It makes blow drying a lot easier and my hair hardly needs straightening.

Today a few people even asked me if I've had my hair done!

I am definitely going to re-purchase this when it runs out.

V xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Lee Stafford hair treatment - update. You can bookmark this page URL https://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/06/lee-stafford-hair-treatment-update.html. Thanks!