I couldn't resist...

So, I'm fairly impatient and I couldn't wait till payday...


so I got them today! I love them, they're so small and pretty (and a bargain at £5!)

Accessorize had so many nice things. It's officially my favourite place for jewellery at the moment.

Also, today I have been browsing on Etsy which is a great site where people sell lots of handmade things, and I am definitely going to get these 2 rings!


How FAB are they! :) They are by a seller called thelovelyteaspoon and she has some lovely things.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5042942

Also, just a quick thanks to all the people who follow my blog - 80! Yay! When (or if) I reach 100 I'm going to hold a contest and give away some goodies so if you're reading this and you're not following, sign up! (please).

Cat at Reaching For The Stars is holding a contest so go check it out on her page!

How is everyone's week going so far?

V xxx
You have read this article fashion with the title I couldn't resist.... You can bookmark this page URL https://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-couldn-resist.html. Thanks!