Next: Pop Up Shop

When Next contacted me and asked if I'd like to get my very own 'pop up shop' for my blog I said "yes please!" I love Next and recently I have been popping in quite a lot to check out their cute tops and such! Taking part in this has only made me want to own a million more things from there!

This blog post is all in aid of Next launching their new A/W collection, and I'm going to share with you my top 4 picks!

I love this outfit - pink, girly and cute! The skirt is just beautiful!

How perfect is this outfit! I am desperate for a flying jacket and this one is beautiful.

This is a gorgeous work outfit - the right combination of smart and casual.

This jumper is on my wishlist - I adore the fluffy shoulders!

Which outfit do you like best? I think my favourite is the second picture because I just love the flying jacket  and the pairing with the intricate skirt and the chunky boots.

Finally, here's my pop up shop! As you can see, I clearly like browny green and neutral colours, with a dash of baby pink for good measure. I never realised I was so adverse to colour until now! I am really surprised by the prices of the items that I love - totally within my sort of budget and really good quality to boot! Talking of boots, I've also got my eye on those chunky lace ups!

Happy shopping!

You have read this article fashion with the title Next: Pop Up Shop. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/09/next-pop-up-shop.html. Thanks!