Monday summary

Hello! Monday again. Did you have a good weekend?


1) Doesn't my hair look shiny in these pictures?! I am loving it! My blonde hair was never shiny but my brunette locks look great in photos! Also isn't my owl top cute - I wear it to death!

2) I have upgraded my phone to an iPhone 4 and I am so unbelievably excited for its arrival tomorrow! Having internet again will be fab. I can't wait to play around with it! They're sending me a txt in the morning with an estimated delivery time so fingers crossed it's around lunchtime. I'm so impatient - I don't want to have to drive to the depot! If you have an iPhone 4 do you love it? I want to get a really pretty cover for it :)

3) I have a really cool giveaway coming up on Lily loves Lola this week - stay tuned!

4) 2 weeks today I will be moving! Where to!? I still don't know! I have a viewing on Wednesday, and another possibility, but no definite place. I must like to live on the edge! :) It's exciting to think I have got a fresh start but I really hope to find a little place this week.

5) Did I mention I'm getting an iPhone 4? Argh I am so excited! I have never had a 'cool' phone!

What are your 5 good things this week?
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/09/monday-summary_6.html. Thanks!