Sunshine.

A little bit of sun on my skin is all it takes to lift my mood and make me feel more energetic and enthusiastic for making plans out and about. Last week I drove over to my parents house and, while I was waiting for them to come home from work, took a few photos of the cute ponies who live just across from their garden. They were happy to pose for a few photos (probably in the hopes I had a carrot handy - next time, promise!)

It feels nice to leave the house without a winter coat on with a cardi or jacket in its place, and Lily and Lola definitely prefer the brighter weather. Walking them when it's raining, cold, snowing or windy is basically impossible!

I hope you're all enjoying the slight change in weather. Let's hope we've seen the last of the damn snow!


 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png
You have read this article diary with the title Sunshine.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2013/04/sunshine.html. Thanks!