Wedding bells

This is just a little post to say congratulations to my big Sis, Adele, and her boyfriend Steve, or should I say fiance! They just got back from a week in Las Vegas and after 4 years together Steve popped the question. I'm really pleased for them both - I just know they'll be very happy together. Have a peek at her sparkler! The lucky thing. A Tiffany engagement ring is my dream!


All this talk of weddings got me and my Mum chatting about her wedding in the 70s. I love this old photo of my parents outside the Church - it was 17 April 1976. I totally wish my Mum still had her dress and ear pom-poms, but she gave them to charity a couple of years ago! :(


Love you Mum and Dad!
You have read this article diary with the title Wedding bells. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/09/wedding-bells.html. Thanks!