Monday summary

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was full of sunshine, biscuits and family time like mine was! As always the 2 days went by far too quick and it's back to work time again!

My 5 good things today are:

1) I have lots of things coming up to look forward to - the finale of Lost and having a 'Lost' party, Race for Life, 2 weeks off work and lots more gardening! See previous post.

2) Coming off Twitter and having more time to reply to comments and read through all the lovely blogs out there. 

3) Finding dog training classes. I really want to take the dogs to obedience classes (as much as I like to pretend they're little angels, they can sometimes be the spawn of Satan). It would be nice to give them a little hobby and perhaps they could make friends!


4) Albums that I can listen to from start to finish. Paloma Faith springs to mind. Her album Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful is one of my current favourites.


5) Searching Ebay for bargains. It really is full of weird and wonderful things, and every now and then you can find a real treasure!

What are your 5 good things?
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/05/monday-summary_17.html. Thanks!