Christmas gift ideas: the one who likes drinking tea.

As a tea lover myself I found it ever so easy to find gift ideas for tea lovers/drinkers/enthusiasts, so this can be the perfect start to my series of blog posts featuring gift ideas for Christmas.

A few of the items below have been bookmarked on my computer for a while and would be gratefully received in our household so I hope they give you some fun ideas for potential Christmas presents.

pint of tea mug - MrTeacup via Etsy / Monkey mug warmer - KnottyMonkey via Etsy /
"time for tea" engraved spoon - jessicaNdesigns via Etsy /
chocolate chip cookie coasters - sabahnur via Etsy / "tea for one" teapot and mug set - Whittard /
toast and tea print - stephsayshello via Etsy /
tea selection box - Whittard / mug and biscuit tray - Emma Bridgewater

I immediately think of Whittard when I think of tea and their website didn't fail to meet the mark. Full of "tea for one" sets, posh teabag selection boxes and fun tins, there is certainly something suitable on there for the tea drinker in your life (or indeed coffee or hot chocolate drinker). Their "Hangover Teabags" would be a brilliant addition to a festive hamper or a great stocking filler for anyone who likes a Christmas tipple or three.

The adorable crochet coasters from Etsy seller Sabahnur are, well, adorable! The seller makes other designs too, all of which are really fun and quirky and make me wish I could crochet. The chocolate chip design are inexpensive for a set of 4 so they would make a great present teamed with a mug perhaps.


hangover teabags - Whittard / "tea is the answer to most problems" print - GemmaRobinsonDesign via Etsy / Matthew Rice tea tin - Emma Bridgewater /
Lionel Richie mug - LennyMud via Etsy / Pug mug - Emma Bridgewater /
"Fairytale Tea" - wildroot via Etsy / teapot embroidery in hoop - ThreeRedApples via Etsy / "hippy tea" teabag tin - Really Good

The Lionel Richie mug cracks me up every time I see it. If only the seller was UK based then I would buy them for everyone I know (oh and one for me too).

Don't get me started on the Pug mug. I need one in my life! I saw one in a shop last year, picked it up, put it down, picked it back up again then decided I'd put one on my Christmas list then promptly forgot so if anyone from the Jackson family is reading this.... "hi!"

I'll leave you with these wise, and very true, words...tea is the answer to most problems! Indeed.
You have read this article christmas present ideas / share the love with the title Christmas gift ideas: the one who likes drinking tea.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-gift-ideas-one-who-likes.html. Thanks!