I need a decent camera (outfit post).

As mentioned in a recent post I went for some dinner with Jonathan in Sheffield last week and I thought it was a perfect occasion to wear my Chocolate Schubar shoes from Sarenza, along with two new purchases from Primark - a floaty nude shirt from Primark and a long feather/trinket necklace.

I intend to get a proper camera asap. My iPhone is just not cutting the mustard anymore and hates my face when I'm indoors. The camera I've got my eye on has gone up £25.00 on Amazon since I last mentioned it but I've got my heart set on it. So hopefully in a few outfit posts' time the quality will be much better!

 

The skinny jeans I wore are my faithful Dorothy Perkins jeans (£10.00 in the sale) and the vest underneath is just a Primark £1.50 basic number.

I love these shoes - they are easy to walk in due to the small heel and comfortable too. Plus the ribbon detail is so pretty. I know I'll get loads of occasions to wear these so they were a good pick.
You have read this article Sarenza with the title I need a decent camera (outfit post).. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-need-decent-camera-outfit-post.html. Thanks!