25 facts about me (part 2).

If you missed part one it's here. Since I published those 25 facts other facts have been popping into my head at random intervals so I thought a second, and final, blog post was in order! I hope you enjoy reading my silly facts.

1) When I was in my teens my friends would say I was a boyband managers dream. Westlife, Boyzone, O Town (remember them!), Hanson, Busted, McFly. You name them, I probably liked them!

2) Talking of Busted, I had the chance to be in two of their videos but had to miss out due to A-level exams.

3) The A-levels I took were English Language, Textiles, Sociology and General Studies. I did very little revision and wish I had worked harder.

4) I hope to buy a Nissan Figaro in the next few years.

5) I passed my driving test (first time) about 10 years ago, and for 9 of those years I have been driving Smart cars.


6) My biggest celebrity crush is Joseph Gordon Levitt.

7) I have been to Orlando 5 times and absolutely love it there.

8) I visited the Natural History Museum when I was younger and the animatronic T-Rex made me cry. I am still scared of dinosaurs now. I can't watch Jurassic Park!

9) My parents once phoned school to say my sister and I were poorly then took us to American Adventure for the day (haha). The only thing I remember was crying on the third log flume slope as the first and second were so scary, as well as breaking down in the car on the way home.

10) I had my first asthma attack when I was really young whilst visiting my grandparents. I discovered I was allergic to things like feathers, peanuts and cats all of which I had come into contact with on my trip.

11) My asthma doesn't affect me so much as an adult but I still avoid feather pillows (not peanuts though, yum!) and "bristly" creatures such as guinea pigs which can bring me out in a rash.

12) I don't drink/like fizzy drinks.

13) I am a die-hard tea fan but every now and then I CRAVE a cup of coffee and have to have one immediately.

14) I am very sentimental and keep momentos from places I visit.


15) My favourite books to read are "chick lit" books but I'm also a huge fan of Stephen King novels, especially The Shining.

16) I wish I had been nicer to my parents when I was growing up.

17) When I was little I wanted to be a barmaid, a vet or a pilot. Hmm!

18) I once had a flying lesson where I took the controls and flew the plane. It was awesome!

19) I have never known what to do in life career wise.

20) When I was at sixth form I worked at Boots every weekend and even stayed on when I started working full time as I enjoyed it there so much.

21) When I get married I would like to double-barrell my surname.

22) I like to think I am romantic.

23) If I ever had plastic surgery I would change my nose.

24) I have stupidly long toes.

25) My middle name is Claire.

So there you go! I hope you feel like you know me a little bit better after reading 50 facts about me. I had a lot of fun delving into the depths of my brain to think them up (apart from things like my middle name and telling you about my long toes. It wasn't too hard to remember those things ;))

If you made it this far and read all of my facts leave a comment to let me know a random fact about you. I'll stop by and read your blog too if you have one! I'm on the hunt for new reading material!
You have read this article miscellaneous / tag with the title 25 facts about me (part 2).. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2013/03/25-facts-about-me-part-2.html. Thanks!