Merry Christmas (eve).

I hope you're all looking forward to tomorrow and, hopefully for some of you, a nice long festive break! I finished work at lunchtime today and popped back to the house to check if my last parcel from play.com had arrived (it hadn't), then after a quick dash to Waitrose for cheesy footballs I headed to my parents house. I've been busy all afternoon wrapping up the last of Jonathan's pressies and getting in the way while my Mum cooks a few bits and bobs.

Tomorrow my Mum, Dad and I are going to my Auntie & Uncle's house for the day then in the evening I'll be driving over to spend the evening with Jonathan and his family, oh and the Pugs of course! Jonathan and I are both off work until 4 January so we've got lots of fun things planned for the Crimbo break.

It was our work's Christmas Do last week and I got all dolled up in my Warehouse maxi dress and felt very special indeed. I thought you might like to see some photos - they're not too clear as my phone doesn't like indoor photos too much.


Enjoy the rest of Christmas Eve, whatever you're doing, and have a wonderful Christmas Day. I hope Santa brings you everything you asked for! ;)

Victoria, Lily & Lola (& Jonathan :)) xxx
You have read this article christmas and resolutions with the title Merry Christmas (eve).. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/12/merry-christmas-eve.html. Thanks!