Untitled.

Where I go you can be sure to find 2 Pugs not too far behind. This is their usual stance when I'm using the computer at Jonathan's house; snoozing at my feet.


Today I'm FINALLY going to watch the latest Harry Potter film at the cinema. I'm a huge HP fan and I normally go to the very first showing, so I'm not quite sure what has happened this time round. I think work, Christmas and the snow has got in the way a little bit.

I have added a 'like' button to the bottom of my blog posts after Lily shared the idea - it's great for the times when you don't have time to comment or you're not sure what to say. So if you like any of my blog posts feel free to hit that button :)
You have read this article lily and lola with the title Untitled.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/12/untitled.html. Thanks!