A look back...

Last year I blogged a list of resolutions for 2010 and I started thinking earlier this week; I wonder how many I have achieved. Some have happened accidentally, others on purpose, so here's a little round up ready for my 2011 resolutions.
♥ Learn a new skill or take up a new hobby - not a good start - this didn't happen much at all. Must be more specific for 2011!

♥ Find the right job - this happened by accident but I'm very glad it did. I started working for my current company in an assistant PA/secretary position but when a position in HR came up I was asked if I'd like the job. I jumped at the chance, and 10 months later I can honestly say it's the first job I've had that I enjoy.

♥ Grow more confidence - I guess I have grown in confidence a little bit. I've lost weight and I'm much happier appearance wise. And meeting Jonathan has given me a bit of a boost too :)

♥ Have more 'me' time - I certainly had plenty of this when I was on my own in the Summer following my break up. It was good, but ever so scary.


♥ Learn to stop worrying so much about EVERYTHING!- this definitely did.not.happen.

♥ Learn to play an instrument - I learnt to play Let It Be on the keyboard (with both hands!) which is a good start surely.. no!?

♥ Eat a little less and move around a little more - this happened in a bigger way than I ever thought possible. I am 1/2 stone less than my ideal weight always was which is just crazy. More about that soon!

♥ Shop in charity shops and buy more vintage things - I did this a little, yes. Mainly for nik naks around the house, because I'm such a failure at second hand clothes shopping.

♥ Give up some of my time to help others - honestly, and selfishly, no. This year has been very tough for me, but I'm hoping 2011 will see more time for thinking of others before myself.

♥ Learn to cook - Jonathan has taught me a few recipes and I'm slowly gaining confidence in the kitchen, but I'm no Nigella :)

You have read this article christmas and resolutions with the title A look back.... You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/12/a-look-back.html. Thanks!