John Frieda Precision Foam Colour.


This time last year I had blonde, professionally coloured hair which cost me a small fortune because my hair grows very quickly and I had to visit the hairdresser every 4 to 5 weeks to keep my roots at bay. Since going back to my natural colour I have dyed my hair using Nice n Easy or Loreal Perfect 10 whenever I feel like my hair lightens up. When I was asked if I'd like to try out the new John Frieda Precision Foam Colour I said I'd love to - I find home dying very messy and stressful and this sounded like a great product!

The John Frieda® haircare professionals announce another haircare first; John Frieda® Precision Foam Colour, a new permanent foam hair colour designed to deliver salon-precise results at home.

This revolutionary non-drip foam spreads easily into roots and hard to reach places, and gives 100% grey coverage, leaving you with nothing but shiny, natural-looking results. With 20 gorgeous shades to choose from, achieving a fabulous salon-quality result at home has never been easier.


This was my hair before. The lightest colour of my blonde highlights is clearly peeking through and it was time to go a dark, glossy brown.


Above is the 'after' picture. I'm really happy with the product in some ways, but not others, and I'm going to share my thoughts with you.

Likes
- The foam idea is just brilliant. There were no drips down my forehead (and all over the bathroom) and it made the whole process so much easier. The traditional formula can be a bit runny and I usually end up getting it everywhere. If you have long hair or very thick hair then you would definitely love the foam formula, as it's a much better option. You won't need to rope a friend in to help you reach the tricky places.

- The smell is amazing. I don't know if it's just me, but I thought the dye and the conditioner tube smelt delicious!! The conditioner comes in a little bottle so you can use it once or twice following the original application to keep the colour locked in, and it smells just divine! (and makes your hair very silky).

Dislikes
- The colour. I was expecting the 'dark chocolate brown' to come out much darker than it actually did. In certain lights there are some red tones to it, which I don't like at all, so I may have to reach for another bottle of something different in the near future.

I love the formula and will definitely see if there are any other colours available that I could use, but unfortunately this particular shade is not for me. What a shame!
You have read this article beauty with the title John Frieda Precision Foam Colour.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/12/john-frieda-precision-foam-colour.html. Thanks!