No7 Protect & Perfect series: Hand Cream

I reviewed the first couple of items that I was sent from No7 a while ago and I'm back with another review - this time for the hand cream. I have had a tube of this on my desk at work since I got it and have been using it on a daily basis until it ran out just before Crimbo.

At £10.25 a tube it's not the cheapest of hand creams, and there are others that I have tried and liked which are much cheaper, however this one is pretty good too. The serum consistency gives my hands a lovely smooth finish and has made a difference to the appearance of my hands overall. The skin looks and feels much smoother.


My hands really suffer in Winter and they get very dry especially between my fingers. This hand cream is wonderful but hasn't been overly moisturising on the very dry parts, but as a general everyday hand cream you can't beat it.

The other thing I like about it is it stays put even if you wash your hands which saves on reapplying every 2 minutes.

I would definitely purchase this myself, perhaps when Winter has stopped attacking my hands, and I would definitely buy this as a gift for someone.

One of my other favourite hand creams is Soft Hands Kind Heart from The Body Shop, which I first tried when I attended an event last Summer. This hand cream smells delicious. It is so yummy! I popped to The Body Shop earlier in the week to pick up one of these but unfortunately they only had the diddy sizes left. At £3.50 for a small tube it's not too bad, and it's a good size for popping in your handbag or desk at work.


Soft Hands Kind Heart moisturises really well, leaves no stickiness and has a lovely smell. Plus £2.36 of the purchase goes to charity which is always a good thing!

Have you tried either of these products?
You have read this article beauty with the title No7 Protect & Perfect series: Hand Cream. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/12/no7-protect-perfect-series-hand-cream.html. Thanks!