Paris - in & around the Louvre.

As you may know I went to Paris at the beginning of December with my lovely boyfriend, Jonathan. We stayed for 4 nights so we had quite a bit of time to have a wander round. It was my first trip to Paris, and Jonathan went when he was little, so we did all of the main things - went to the Louvre, up the Eiffel tower, went to Notre Dame and Arc De Triomphe, etc. It was freeezing so I'm in my coat and scarf for all of the piccies, but I promise I have different outfits on underneath :)

We spent all day wandering round the Louvre - by the end of the day our legs fell off and we were exhausted! But it was a great day.

!!

You have read this article adventures with the title Paris - in & around the Louvre.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/12/paris-in-around-louvre.html. Thanks!