11 questions tag.

Hola! I'm back in rainy Rotherham, clutching a cup of tea, wearing 2 jumpers and thinking about where I was this time last week (sat by a pool reading a book all day, followed by walks along the beach and dinner along the beachfront). While I was away I was tagged by Alexandra to do a beauty tag but I spotted this questions tag and I thought it would be more fun so I pinched it. Hope that's alright! :)

The Rules:

- Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
- They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger
- They must create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers they tag
- They must tag 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
- The bloggers must be informed that they have been tagged

11 random facts:

- I am addicted to regular tea or, when I'm on holiday, iced tea and this provided much amusement to Jonathan when the first thing I'd do upon entering the apartment was go straight to the fridge. I tried to convert him into an iced tea drinker but he hated it.

Taken in Tenerife last week

- I dislike popular "chart" music (I'm looking at you Rihanna!) and have fairly mixed taste in music, favouring She & Him, Edith Piaf, The Vaccines, The Like, Christina Perri, The Pierces, The Beach Boys, The Courteeners, The Drifters, and Sam Cooke.

- I have a brilliant memory for lyrics and know quite a lot of lyrics to quite a lot of songs. Sadly my good memory doesn't extend to much else.

- My favourite dog breed is a French Bulldog, but don't tell L&L!

- My dream job would be working from home, as an author of "chick-lit" books.

- In the past few years I have lost around 2 1/2 stone through a lifestyle change and exercise, and have kept the weight off ever since.

- Biscuits are my weakness and I try to avoid them, as I can't just have one. I immediately try to consume the whole packet before Jonathan tries to hide the tin!

- I love cross stitching, which I started last October when my friend, Katy, bought me a mini kit from Hobbycraft. I've been addicted ever since and find it very relaxing.

Recent cross stitch projects

- I love Christmas: the food, the present buying, the colder weather, dressing L&L up like reindeers. Roll on December!

- I am a massive fan of writing lists and plans of action, and love nothing better than planning a holiday where I'm totally in my element!

- I have visited Orlando, Florida, 5 times and hope to go for a 6th time with Jonathan and some friends in the next year or two. I know there are plenty of other places to visit, and I plan to go to as many of them as I can, and I do love visiting new places but I just love Disney, Universal, the food, the people, and feeling like a kid for 2 weeks.

My last visit - 2009. Can you believe this is me!?

Questions from Alexandra:

1. What would you eat if you were only allowed one thing for the rest of your life? It would have to be something carb-tastic like pizza (4 cheese) or warm bread with loads of butter.

2. What magical power would you choose to have and why? The ability to stop time. I often think that a Bernard's Watch would be so handy (hands up who used to watch that?) to get more sleep and fit more things into each day.

3. If you could make your favorite movie your real life, which one would you pick and why? Oh gosh, I wouldn't want my favourite movie (The Notebook) to become real life as that would be terribly sad, so I'll go with Magic Mike for obvious reasons ;)

4. 2 things on your bucket list that haven't yet been checked off. Visiting New York and taking singing lessons.

5. Why did you start your blog? I had a boring job at the time and after stumbling upon the blogging world I decided I'd quite like to give it a go.

6. Favorite piece of jewelry and why? I don't wear much jewellery at all but I have a Dior watch which was bought for me for my 18th birthday from my Mum and Dad, so that is very special to me.

7. If you had a day of no consequences, what would you do? Take a day off work, eat everything in sight, sing loudly everywhere I went, sneak onto a flight and go somewhere hot and sunny, and generally over indulge.

8. Best birthday and why? Probably any birthday between my 18th and 21st when I was young and carefree, and didn't have to worry about heading towards 30! Generally though, I'm not one to make a huge fuss when it's my birthday.

9. The book you could read over and over. The Shining by Stephen King. I have read quite a few of his books (and they're all fantastic) but I could never tire of reading The Shining.

10. (Fill in the blank) I'm currently obsessed with _________________? Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He is utterly wonderful.

11. The thing you're most looking forward to in this coming month of October? Snuggling up with Jonathan and the Pugs as the weather gets colder, cooking nice food together and preparing for Christmas.
image via weheartit

The questions I set for Jo, Lisa, Kim, Stephie, sunnysweetpea, Sophie, and a few other blogs which have more than 200 subs but are amongst my favourites, Rosie, Diane, Rebecca, Nicki and Lisa are:
1. If you had a magic wand and could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
2. If you could transport yourself into any tv show, past or present, which one would you choose?
3. Do you make New Years Resolutions and keep them?
4. What do you do to relax?
5. Pool or beach?
6. Earliest childhood memory?
7. Favourite Christmas movie?
8. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of time, what would it be and why?
9. Favourite pizza topping?
10. Do you have a pet/pets?
11. What is your most treasured possession?
You have read this article miscellaneous / tag with the title 11 questions tag.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/09/11-questions-tag.html. Thanks!