Holiday favourites

During my stay in Gibraltar I had to use my sisters toiletries as we only took hand luggage so we couldn't carry big liquids. I must say it was great not waiting by the carousel wondering whether my suitcase had made it too!

I used 3 products which I loved and wanted to share with you.

First up is Loreal De-maq expert- Elixir Concentrate Ultra Make-up Remover. Wow, that is a mouthful! This stuff is FANTASTIC for removing makeup, even my Double Wear foundation which is usually a pain to shift. It can be used on the eyes and lips too so it is really good for removing mascara and lipstick.


The next thing I used was a Molton Brown bodywash - re-charge black pepper. This stuff smells divine and is for men and women which is pretty cool. It is a tad pricey at £16.00 but I might just have to treat myself to some. I love Molton Brown products!

When styling my hair I would use a generous dollop of Tigi Catwalk - Fashionista which I distributed evenly through my wet hair. This stuff was great at giving me smooth and sleek hair and made blow drying really easy.


Do you use any of these products?
You have read this article beauty with the title Holiday favourites. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/09/holiday-favourites.html. Thanks!