Love etc


I LOVE this! It smells divine. I urge you to go have a spritz when it is available at The Body Shop.

I would never normally think of TBS when buying a new fragrance and I normally tend to stick to what I know.. Vera Wang Princess mainly.. but this is a definite contender for my daily scent. The 30ml is perfect to pop in my handbag!

Depending on price, I would repurchase this and it would also make a great gift I think! I like the whole 'love' concept and the packaging is really cute too.

EDIT: You guys might be interested to hear that the Love etc fragrance is released next week! And if you would like to register for a money off voucher you can do so at:- www.releasetheforceoflove.com

Get clicking!
You have read this article beauty with the title Love etc. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/09/love-etc.html. Thanks!