This and that..

I was tagged by Makeup and Madness to do this tag, so here I go!

Galaxy or Dairy Milk??

Dairy Milk, preferably the Turkish Delight one :)

Coke or Pepsi??

Either, as long as it is diet

Tesco or Asda??

I honestly have no preference! I will shop anywhere that happens to be the most convenient, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, even Aldi! :O

Mascara or Lipgloss??

Mascara

Cat or Dog??

Dog of course! Although I love cats too and my parents have 3 cute cats. Take a look at Tufty. He is the man!!

He obviously can't read the sign :)

Twilight or True Blood??

Twilight. Never seen True Blood. EEK!

Summer or Winter??

Winter. I love winter clothes as opposed to summery ones, and I love Christmas!

Edward or Jacob??

Team Edward! haha

TV or Films??

Films. I much prefer going to the cinema and I don't watch much tv.

Texts or Phone Calls??

Texts. If I can avoid a phone conversation I will.

Twitter or Facebook??

Twitter. I used to love Facebook but lately I have thought about deleting it. 90% of the people on my friends list are people I don't want to speak to/they don't want to speak to me! Seems a bit silly.

Beach or City??

Beach. For definite! My idea of a fab holiday is sitting on a beach for 2 weeks, reading, sunbathing and paddling in the sea. No sightseeing for me! lol.

I tag anyone!

xxx
You have read this article tag with the title This and that... You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/09/this-and-that.html. Thanks!