Share the Love!

Lipstick and Lollipops is definitely one of the prettiest blogs that I follow. It is jam packed full of girlie stuff and product reviews. It is clear and easy to read which I think is very important.

Cheryl is gorgeous and her photos/swatches are really good!

A really girly blog with a mix of posts. Also, how cute is the blog header! :)

Hayley is stunning and I love her blog. She only has 15 followers which is an outrage so go check it out!

Ella's blog is lovely. There is a mix of shopping trips, FOTDs and reviews. Plus she is gorgeous too!

Lovely, girly blog with detailed posts, and she has the cutest dog!

Before I discovered the world of beauty blogs I regularly read a couple of fashion blogs and they deserve a mention. You may already follow them but if you don't, go subscribe!

Audrey's outfits inspire me a hell of a lot, although I could never look as stylish as she does! She has a gorgeous figure, looks amazing in everything and manages to find so many charity shop bargains. She is the sort of girl I would like to go shopping with!

Frances is a very funny girl. She manages to make a jumpsuit look stylish as opposed to me who looks like a bag of spuds in one! Great outfits and again, she finds a lot of vintage bargains!

Thanks for reading.

xxx
You have read this article share the love with the title Share the Love!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/09/share-love.html. Thanks!