I popped to Superdrug..

I nipped into Superdrug after work yesterday for some face wipes but came out with a little bit more than that.. isn't that always the way!

I remembered that my current concealer is too light so I have been doing without and although my dark circles aren't too bad, they're a little noticeable. So I browsed the makeup stands for an eternity before I spotted the GOSH Touch Up Concealer which has had some really good reviews from fellow bloggers. I picked up colour #2. At £7 I'm hoping it works a treat! I'll try to do a 'photo of the day' if I can!


I've raved about Garnier Pure Active products before, ever since I was sent some to review last year. I have repurchased the Deep Pore Unclogging Face Wash and Spot Fighting 24hr Moisturiser several times because I love them! They're often found on special offer which is fab (if I remember correctly I got £1.50 off each of these). Before I originally tried the range I was worried the products would be too harsh on my skin which can often be sensitive, but they were fine. In fact they made my skin feel cleaner, fresher and I had significantly less blemishes. The face wash lathers up really well and is good at taking off makeup and that icky feeling my skin can have after a day at work, and the moisturiser is great on a morning as a makeup base as it totally sinks in and leaves no greasy feeling behind at all.

At this point I remembered I needed face wipes! My Sister uses Johnson's Dreamy Skin 3 in 1 facial night wipes and I have been known to pinch them before, so I decided to pick up a pack for myself. The Johnson's range was on a '2 for £4' offer so I also got a night cream, as I like something a bit creamier and more heavy-duty for a night time than the Garnier one.

I'll let you know how I get on!
You have read this article beauty with the title I popped to Superdrug... You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-popped-to-superdrug.html. Thanks!