Monday summary

Evening all! I hope your Monday was happy and healthy? There's nothing like blogging again to make me feel like my old self! I have missed my little space on the Internet.. hope you missed me!

What are you happy about this week? Here are my 5 good things:

1) My family. They are so supportive and generous and always at the end of the phone when I need them. My Mum has been doing a great job of feeding me when I forget to eat! And doing my washing. I love you Mum!

2) Music. I have been finding peace and comfort in music a lot lately. I love old music - I often think I was born in the wrong era. This song makes me so happy:


3) Plans to see Inception this week or next. It looks amazing! Have you seen it? There's something about the amazing special effects combined with the fact my 2 favourite actors, Leonardo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon Levitt, are in it that makes me super excited to see it!

4) Being thrifty. It's the new splashing out dontcha know! :) Things are going to be tough for the next couple of months and I plan to spend wisely! Charity shops and car boot sales will be my new best friends. Oh also, remember I took part in the Next bloggers contest and wrote this little article? Guess what.. I won! I got a Next voucher for £100! I will be like a woman with 2 right hands in Next Home!!

5) The idea of decorating my own place the way I want it. It will be my little space that I can fill with whatever I choose, and there's something very exciting about that prospect!

 



All pictures were lovingly borrowed from www.weheartit.com
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/07/monday-summary.html. Thanks!