help: clear skin (Works with Water)

I didn't know anything like this existed until I was contacted asking if I would like to give them a whirl. A good foundation and a camera flash may make my skin look clear but actually, at times, it can be quite blemished especially when I'm feeling stressed or around the time of the month - you know how it is girls!

The product in question is help: clear skin by a company called Works with Water. They're the "UK's first company to pioneer a range of clinically proven, 100% natural, soluble food supplements that have a positive impact in acne treatment".

Interested? Look no further! I'm going to be a human guinea pig and test these out for myself. Starting tomorrow I will take 2 sachets of help: clear skin every day in a drink or with soft food (hot or cold) and I'll report back with the results.
What do they say about this product?
"help: clear skin contains Praventin which is a clinically proven bioactive protein, rich in lactoferrin, which has been shown to reduce the development of the bacteria responsible for many skin impurities, helping to prevent the formation of blemishes and spots due to its antimicrobial effects."

The sachets are suitable for vegetarians, diabetics and lactose intolerant people, and they're gluten free!

Enough of the science talk. What I want to know is, do they work? I will report back soon with an update to let you know how I'm getting on.
You have read this article beauty with the title help: clear skin (Works with Water). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/08/help-clear-skin-works-with-water.html. Thanks!