GOSH Professional 'Salt of Mine Wet'n Dry Saltwater'

I purchased this little bottle of goodness after it got top marks in a review in Look magazine. I have wanted a saltwater spray for ages and I spotted the review just before my trip to Gibraltar so I headed to Superdrug to get a bottle.

I was really surprised to find it was only £3! I thought it would be much more. It's not a huge bottle though so it was perfect for popping in my suitcase and I was excited at the prospect of having perfect beachy waves on my holiday.

I have tried it three different ways:

* The first time I sprayed it generously all over my wet hair and let it air-dry. I have quite a lot of hair so this didn't work too well. I had to keep scrunching my hair into place and it took forever to dry! For an evening this wasn't ideal but for the beach/by the pool this would have been fine.

* I also tried using it on my hair when it was dry, which worked well to give some volume but it did make it feel a little bit sticky.

* The third way I tried was the best. I even took a little snap for you!


I sprayed it generously on my wet hair and used a hair dryer to dry it with a combination of blasting it willy-nilly and scrunching certain bits to get some extra oomph. I can't stress enough how poker straight my hair is and how much I struggle to get any sort of curl or wave so this outcome is great for me!

I would definitely recommend this product (I believe they also do an extra strong version) due to its cheap price, great smell and good results. If you have shorter hair I reckon you could use it on your wet hair and leave it to air-dry with amazing results.

If you've used this product let me know what you think!
You have read this article beauty with the title GOSH Professional 'Salt of Mine Wet'n Dry Saltwater'. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/07/gosh-professional-of-mine-wet-dry.html. Thanks!