Christmas party.

I have been completely organised this year and as soon as there was talk at work of our Christmas party back in October I went on a dress hunt to find something sparkly and special. I managed to find a gorgeous dress on the Warehouse website (they only had my size left, and there was £30 off!) so I snapped it up and it arrived a few days later. It fits perfectly and is really pretty. It's a maxi dress in a pale goldy pink colour with some beading and jewels around the top. Our theme is 'masquerade' so I just need a little mask to finish things off. I didn't fancy going for the big poofy ball gown angle, as maxi dresses look much better on me and hopefully I'll have an occasion to wear it again!

I have my hair straight for work every day (because it is naturally as poker straight as hair gets!) or tied up in a ponytail, so for the Christmas party I want lots of volume and big loose curls, a la Cheryl Cole.



I realise some good curling tongs and perhaps some fake hair would be in order to achieve this, but it looks lovely. Can anyone recommend some good tongs?

I also adore Miss Cole's (or is it back to Tweedy now?) makeup in the first picture and may have a test run at a nice dark smokey eye.

Roll on the Crimbo party!
You have read this article beauty with the title Christmas party.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-party.html. Thanks!