No7 Protect & Perfect series: Day Cream & Night Cream

A few months ago I was sent some products from the Protect & Perfect range by No7 (which can be purchased at Boots) and I was incredibly excited to try out the products having used several tubes of the Beauty Serum in the past.

My Mum was on the hunt for a day cream at the time so I (like the kind daughter I am) said my Mum could test the day cream and I would try out the night cream.


First things first, I ADORE the night cream. At £21.50 for a tub this is definitely worth every penny and is something I would repurchase time and time again. Why? Because it is fabulous. Within days of smoothing onto my skin every night before bed I had noticeably smoother, clearer and softer skin. I love the feel of the cream and I like that it's not too heavy like some night creams can be. I will continue to use this every night without fail especially as my 26th birthday draws closer!

Here's Mrs Jackson's take on the day cream:

I have just finished a pot of No7 Protect & Perfect Day Cream and thought I would share my thoughts.
This cream goes on smoothly; a little goes a long way. It sinks in easily and has a lovely, light smell. I think if you are under 45 years with a normal to slightly drier skin this day cream would be a good buy.

I'm 50+ with skin which is fairly dry. I like my day cream to 'sit' slightly on the skin after application because my foundation goes on better. If you are like me, out of the 2 No7 day creams I have tried, I would definitely recommend No7s Lift & Luminate (review here).

Thanks Mum!
You have read this article beauty with the title No7 Protect & Perfect series: Day Cream & Night Cream. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/11/no7-protect-perfect-series-day-cream.html. Thanks!