Christmas starts today.

Yesterday was a 'get organised' day and I can't tell you how good I feel for it. Last night I had the Pugs asleep at my feet, a cup of tea in hand, my favourite music playing, and lots of lovely blogs to read. I caught up on some of my favourites; rockstar diaries. My favourite blog.ever. Fellow Pug owner The August One. Daisy's blog, Cupcakes and Cherries, which made me feel all fluffy inside after reading her latest blog post. A little bit of Frassy. And because my Sister is getting married and planning weddings are so much fun I trawled the pages of Rock my Wedding.


I hope you like the new layout for Lily loves Lola. I liked my 3 column layout but I found when using computers with a smaller screen I had to scroll across to see the whole page, and with my OCD it drove me mad. So I've got a nice simple layout now which I'm really happy with. I hope you like!

Today Lily, Lola, Jonathan and I are going to my parents house for..... Christmas dinner! My Sister can't make it home from Gibraltar for Christmas this year but she is back this week so we're all getting together to have lots to eat and drink. Then on the 19 December I get Christmas dinner #2 before the real thing on Christmas Day. I've got a feeling I'm going to look like a stuffed Turkey by Boxing Day!


Thank you for all of your comments on this blog post. You have given me lots of great hotel suggestions for Paris and I'm extremely excited to get something booked! We're going for 3 or 4 nights so hopefully we will get to see and do lots. I'm lusting after a gorgeous new coat to wear but I can't find anything I like enough apart from a River Island number which is £75. Hmm, might have to ask for an early Christmas present ;)


 Currently listening to:


I get told I look like Ellie Goulding at least once a week (slight exaggeration, but I do get told a lot!) I really don't think I do though. Beautiful song! Her voice is lovely, so unique.

I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday morning!

All pictures - Source
You have read this article christmas and resolutions with the title Christmas starts today.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-starts-today.html. Thanks!