DKNY: Be Delicious perfume

DKNY is celebrating the 5th birthday of their fruit fragrance, Be Delicious, and as part of the celebrations I have been given the chance to try the perfume out for myself. I love trying new perfumes (although I do have firm favourites in Vera Wang - Princess and Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb) so I jumped at the chance to get involved.

This is the first DKNY perfume I have ever used, or indeed ever smelt before, and I wasn't sure what to expect. This perfume has top notes of apple, cucumber and grapefruit, middle notes of magnolia, tuberose, white muguet, rose and violet, and base notes of sandalwood and white amber. Sounds yummy right?


It's an incredibly fruity fragrance and very different to anything I've worn before. I like it because the smell lasts. Some perfumes seem to disappear on me and I like to be able to smell my perfume throughout the day, otherwise surely what's the point! This has great staying power.

I'm not sure I would repurchase this because I tend to go for really sweet perfumes. However, it is very reasonably priced compared to my favourite, Flowerbomb, which is around £45 for the smallest size. Be Delicious can be picked up from places like Boots for £27 for 30ml.
You have read this article beauty with the title DKNY: Be Delicious perfume. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/11/dkny-be-delicious-perfume.html. Thanks!