Keep calm and carry on.


I picked up the keys to my house today! This week is going to mainly involve driving back and forth across Leeds, unpacking boxes and impromtu trips to Ikea for supplies! Jonathan is going to help me which is super kind of him, so there will be cups of tea and biscuits aplenty along the way I'm sure. He likes tea even more than I do!

I am using tonight to catch up on things before the week takes off; I have got a Project 365 to catch up on and thanks to Jen I'm lusting after everything on the Bloomsbury & Co website. I need a Marmite sandwich box in my life.

Before I forget, I need to announce the winner of week 4 of my Boots contest. Congrats to pearlstearoses for winning the final hamper set! Please send me your details. I have also picked one person at random from all of the comments on all 4 posts and this lucky person has won a Boots Smooth Skin machine..... well done Jade! You lucky lady. Email me your details!

Thank you for all of your entries over the past 4 weeks - if you didn't win I wish you lots of luck for next time!
You have read this article diary with the title Keep calm and carry on.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/11/keep-calm-and-carry-on.html. Thanks!