New in!

I have had a few questions via my shop asking if I can make scarves in other colours apart from grey. The answer is "yes!" I most certainly can. The other colours are now shown on the listing for the scarf but here's a peek of the different colours if you haven't spotted them over there yet. Here's the mustard colour in full action. I also like the red (bottom row, 2nd from the right) and denim blue (bottom row, 3rd from the left).

Prices start from £18 so please do have a browse if you're looking for cosy knits this Winter!


I have also added some tiny gold kissing couple charms which you can buy as a friendship bracelet on your choice of cotton (red, black, turquoise, light pink or lilac). This charm is adorable and very cute, but you must be quick if you like it because I only have two left and I fear I may not be able to find any more.


I have added some silver glitterball earrings which are handmade by my own fair hands using silver wire and gorgeous sparkly beads of various sizes. I can make the hoops as big or as small as you like or I can use more/less beads - just contact me if you want to ask about this.


Also new in is a single bead friendship bracelet. Choose from a gold or silver bead on any colour cotton. I particularly like the silver bead on lilac or light pink cotton. It looks so pretty yet very simple and dainty.


The silver Eiffel Tower earrings proved popular, I even made a pair for my friend in London and sent them on their merry way, so I decided to stock up and I also added gold Eiffel Tower charms too. The listing does say to allow 2 weeks but at the moment you definitely wouldn't have to wait that long as I have the supplies ready. I love the gold Eiffel Towers with the yellow stars, but the silver/pink hearts is a great combination also.


Thanks for the support! x
You have read this article Lily loves Lola on Etsy and Bigcartel with the title New in!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-in.html. Thanks!