GETTING THE COACH ROAD READY

Found a Speedy Oil Change place that is large enough to take motorhomes and it's only a few blocks from my house.  So I had the oil changed, a new inspection sticker which was due this month, and all fluids checked.  That cost was right at $80.00.

Went to the place where I purchased the new tires last year and asked if they would check my air pressure.  They said no problem and sure enough the back duals were low on air.  They informed me that the front tires need 65 pound of pressure and the back need 80psi.  However, the air stems on the outer tire are not easy to get to and I asked if they could modify the arrangement and they said they could but did not have the parts.  I need to get the parts elsewhere like Camping World and they will install for free.  Sounds great.  Then I will be able to check and inflate my own tires.  Then I went to fill up the gas tank. 

Now the coach is ready to roll and I still have 12 days left before departure.  Loading up on provisions will be the most time consuming chore.  I'm going to try and bring enough for several weeks and that includes my own drinking water as I don't drink out of the faucet.  My freezer can hold a good deal of food and I'll pack lots of can goods.  I think I can make it last for a few weeks before having to find a grocery store.  Not having a toad, I will have to unhook from shore every time I need groceries.  It's a good thing I still have some storage bins on the outside of the coach that are empty.

Played around with my new iPhone today and bought some songs.  The earphones are awesome.  I've taken some photos but not too impressed with the quality.  I'm used to my Nikon D80 with 10.3 megapixels so will just have to settle for less quality in my photos.  After all, it's just a phone... right?

You have read this article with the title GETTING THE COACH ROAD READY. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/10/getting-coach-road-ready.html. Thanks!