MY COACH IS TRULY ALL MINE

Paid off my motorhome today.  Mailed a certified check for the balance.  Should get the title in a week or two.  What a relief that is. 

Went to Best Buy to see if I could get someone to fix my cell phone.  It's so old and old fashioned and sometimes would not come on and when it did the screen was scrambled.  So I thought of getting another like it for free from AT&T.  I didn't like the choices I had so I asked to look at iPhones.  Big mistake.  I saw what I wanted right away.  It is a white iPhone 4. 

When I was informed that it was not time for me to get an upgrade and therefore I would have to pay for this phone - I had to think about it for a minute.  That's a lot of money and I don't use my phone much... etc.  Then I asked about the camera.  That is one thing I would use.  How many megapixels did you say?  Eight?  OK, I'll take it.  I opted for the cheapest package at $15 a month.  So for $434.00 I now have upgraded to the almost latest cell phone.  I'm happy. 

 
 
 
You have read this article with the title MY COACH IS TRULY ALL MINE. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-coach-is-truly-all-mine.html. Thanks!