Custard Cream.

If there's one thing I like more than having a cup of tea it's having a cup of tea in one hand and a packet of biscuits in the other. Custard Creams are one of my all time favourites so you can imagine my delight when a Custard Cream cushion by Nikki McWilliams popped up on my Instagram feed as somebody I follow had purchased one. Within about 5 minutes I had placed an order of my own.

My cushion arrived really quickly and well wrapped. It is even nicer in real life than it looks in Nikki's shop and I'm so pleased with my purchase. It now takes pride of place on the sofa in our 'den' and may shortly be joined by a Rich Tea Finger, a Tunnock Teacake or a good old Digestive!

You have read this article home sweet home / share the love with the title Custard Cream.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/06/custard-cream.html. Thanks!