DIY: hen party bags.

For my Sister's hen do my Mum and I wanted to put together party bags for all of the "hens" to say thank you for flying out to Vegas for the wedding and for the rest of the celebrations. My Mum, Sister and I put our thinking caps on and started to source items that we could use to populate the gift bags.

My Mum found the bags themselves online and had some personalised just for the occasion. We were really pleased with them and couldn't wait to get started filling them up!

We wanted a good mix of useful products and silly things too. We thought it would be nice to include products and items that could be used throughout the evening, along with a few things that would come in handy for the rest of the trip.


Here's what we included:

* pocket tissues
* traditional sugared almonds in a pretty organza bag
* a handbag sized hairspray
* a handbag sized deodorant
* Love Heart sweets
* A willy straw (I had to persuade my Sister to let me include one tacky thing :))
* A rosette for each hen to wear that evening
* A bag of Mini Cheddars incase anyone got the munchies
* Headache & Upset Stomach Relief for the following morning
* Tic Tacs to keep the alcohol breath away
* a nail file
* some Kiehl's skincare samples
* a personalised necklace

I must say a big thank you to Kiehl's who supplied my Sister very generously with lots of samples for each hen. It was really nice of them to do this and of the products I've tried so far I've been impressed. Thank you so much!

The bags went down so well with the hens who loved the items we had picked for them and proudly displayed their necklaces and rosettes for the evenings activities that lay ahead.

I'd like to say a big thank you to all of the hens for making my Sister's hen night so special and so much fun!

You have read this article DIY with the title DIY: hen party bags.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/06/diy-hen-party-bags.html. Thanks!