Life lately (through Instagram) #5

The other weekend we popped into Chesterfield which isn't too far from where we live. I fancied a look around a few charity shops and a nosy somewhere different for a change. I was so pleased to pick up a Cornishware pot from the RSPCA shop along with a crochet blanket. The pot is just right for holding our utensils and is right at home amongst our other bits of Cornishware.

I must make more of an effort to visit charity shops to hunt for bargains, but I find them very hit and miss. Some are packed full of lovely things whereas others seem to be mainly mothballs..


I'm fully in the swing of being a vegetarian now and I just wish I had done it sooner. I have even discovered that I prefer the Veggie Percy's to the regular ones. Hurrah!

I'm very good at diligently checking labels to see whether I can eat the contents and am often surprised at things that contain animal bits which you wouldn't automatically assume! Yuck. Anyway I'm enjoying my increased intake of veg and things like chickpeas as well as hunting for tasty vegetarian recipes to try.


I have been finding work very stressful recently and therefore I have been making more of an effort to make my spare time as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. I do find it hard to relax, and I'm not sure I ever fully do apart from when I'm asleep, but I have been trying nonetheless.

To relax I enjoy cross stitching, having a bubble bath, reading magazines, having a cuddle with Lily and Lola, or watching a film or tv series with Jonathan so I'm trying to squeeze in more time for those things. After all work isn't very important (or at least my job isn't) and it's not worth feeling unwell over.


We've got some lovely things planned for all of the weekends in July so there's plenty for us to look forward to: seeing family lots, my best friend's hen night, taking part in Race for Life, and not forgetting TRYING TO RELAX :)

You have read this article diary / instagram photos with the title Life lately (through Instagram) #5. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/07/life-lately-through-instagram-5.html. Thanks!