Life lately (through Instagram) #4

I feel a tad 'meh' today so in an attempt to cheer myself up I thought a blog catch up and a slice of about half a carrot cake would cheer me up (it did apart from I feel a bit sick now... quelle surprise).


Life lately has consisted of:

becoming a vegetarian, taking photos of Lily and Lola, trying to be more healthy (with the exception of the carrot cake of course), dreaming of a new kitchen and being torn between a smart, classic wooden/white combo or a kitsch polka dot dream...


buying new artwork for our home, sleeping, taking Lily and Lola out in the sunshine (and having to carry Lily most of the way once she gets too tired)...


cross stitching, reading craft magazines, burning candles, browsing Pug related tranklements, Lily playing with a ball for the first time since I adopted her all those years ago...


eating ginormous pizzas (pre-vegetarian) and sunny days out with friends.

You have read this article diary / instagram photos / lily and lola with the title Life lately (through Instagram) #4. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/06/life-lately-through-instagram-4.html. Thanks!