Operation finish what you started: hot air balloon framed cross stitch (Emily Peacock design).

I am the WORST at starting something, leaving it half finished and getting distracted by something else shiny and new before ending up with a pile of half finished projects which then makes me anxious. So, I vowed not to start anything new until I finished my other projects and I've stuck to it (kind of).

First on my list was to frame and hang my balloon cross stitch which I finished quite a while ago but left to gather dust in a corner. It feels so nice to have this finally hanging up in our bedroom, as it took me so long to stitch it. I feel quite proud that I made this, with my own fair hands.

It was a pattern from Cross Stitcher magazine a good few months ago (issue 254). It has been the best issue of the magazine this year in my opinion. I think I wanted to make every single design in there, so if you're looking to pick up back issues I can really recommend this one.

What do you think? I hope you like it as much as I do!

You have read this article crafts with the title Operation finish what you started: hot air balloon framed cross stitch (Emily Peacock design).. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/11/operation-finish-what-you-started-hot.html. Thanks!