Lily loves Lola friendship bracelets & jewellery: early bird discount code.

15% off your entire order until the end of November: EARLYBIRD15

If you're anything like me you like to start your Christmas shopping as early as possible. I much prefer the organised, spreading the cost approach than rushing round Meadowhall on Christmas Eve trying to find suitable gifts. I started my shopping a good few weeks ago and only have my Sister and a couple of Aunties and Uncles to buy for, then I'm done! Although my bank balance looks a little bit bashed this month at least it means I can treat myself in December ;)

I'm also really into giving handmade gifts and scouring Etsy to find items from small, local sellers as you usually get better quality for your money and everyone appreciates gifts with lots of thought put into them.


Last year lots of lovely people purchased my bracelets as "stocking fillers" for family and friends and I'm hoping you will keep me in mind this year too. Prices are still low, as is the price of P&P. All orders will be wrapped in my favourite style of packaging; brown paper tied up with string, or bakers twine, or ribbon, depending on what I reach for first.

If you order multiple items they will all be wrapped together but if they are presents and you let me know in advance, I can wrap each one individually.

As an extra treat for my fellow organised folk, here's a little 15% off discount code which will be valid for the rest of December: EARLYBIRD15

The code is valid in my Etsy shop and my Bigcartel shop!

Happy shopping!
You have read this article Lily loves Lola on Etsy and Bigcartel with the title Lily loves Lola friendship bracelets & jewellery: early bird discount code.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/11/lily-loves-lola-friendship-bracelets.html. Thanks!