An empty hand I wave goodbye, I feel a tickle in my eye.

You know when you hear a song and instantly love it, then listen to it over and over again? That's what happened when I heard this song on a video on Charlotte's blog. Now I can spread the love and let you listen to it while you read this blog post. It's rare for me to find music that I like so I shall be following Liz Lawrence with great interest.

Talking of spreading the love, since I vowed to comment on every blog post I read in November (it's time consuming but I'm still going with it!) I've noticed that I'm receiving more comments which is really, really nice. I also have a few newbies here too so "hello!"

I suppose these Instagram collages sums up what I've been up to recently quite nicely:
 

1) A little bit of shopping and browsing for Christmas gifts (I'd love to buy that mens tee for Jonathan but I don't think he would wear it... maybe round the house?!)

2) I ordered a kit from Cross Stitcher magazine of the latest Belle & Boo design which I think is so beautiful. I won't have it stitched up for a while as I'm mainly making Christmas presents and decorations at the moment but I'll definitely show you it when it's done.

3) 4) Marzipan Fruits, self explanatory. Searched high and low for them last year. Jonathan went on a mission round multiple shops to find some. They were like hen's teeth! Morrisons have come up trumps this year and I've already worked my way through one box so I'll have to go back for more at some point. They're SO good. I have also been eating far too much chocolate recently (and I don't even like it that much!)

5) 6) Lily and Lola aren't really into playing with balls and toys. They just want to eat and sleep. That's it. But I was determined to find something they would play with. Enter a teeny little football. They ignore it 99% of the time but then every now and again they go mad with it for a few minutes, followed shortly by Lily sitting with it while Lola stares longingly. They are funny little things.
 

1) As well as eating marzipan and chocolate I'm also consuming far too much cake. Must work on that!

2) 3) A quick snap of my favourite things in our hallway. Buy your own "emergency" box here!

4) 5) Wine o clock on Saturday evening. It's not often I have a glass of wine, unless I'm out for dinner or on a night out, but there was a mini bottle of rose calling my name at the weekend. I had a glass or two and cuddled up to my favourites.

6) We went for a walk on Sunday and this is one of the photos I took. More to follow soon. It was a bit spooky, very cold but visually very nice indeed.

7) Okay, this is where I realise my photos are out of order but it's too late to do anything about it. These are the tea bags I picked up this afternoon as I thought they sounded incredibly tasty and my poorly throat is crying out for hot drinks of the tasty variety.

8) 9) I had to go to Manchester for work yesterday but only for a few hours in the morning, so when my Manager and I had finished we went to Jamie's Italian for some lunch and lucky us, they had just changed the menu so we had a whole heap of new things to choose from since the last time we went. I had the pumpkin and squash gnudi and it was very, very good. Of course the main reason we went was to have another brownie which we did (one each) and I can quite easily say I could eat one every day for the rest of my life. Delish!

Hope you're all having a good week so far. The weekend is in sight - hope you've got some lovely things planned.

P.S. I just want to use my space of the Internet to say RIP to my lovely Nanny who passed away this week. I wish we could have seen more of each other like we did when I was little. Lots of love to everybody on my Dad's side of the family, especially my wonderful Dad Keith. Love you xxx
You have read this article diary with the title An empty hand I wave goodbye, I feel a tickle in my eye.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/11/an-empty-hand-i-wave-goodbye-i-feel.html. Thanks!