Operation finish what you started: robin tree decoration.

This is another project I started and forgot all about, being distracted by shiny new things. It was a free gift with Cross Stitcher magazine the issue before last and it's so adorable. 

I love the felt frame and wish I had made a template to make a few more. It was dead easy to make: stitch the pattern, back the aida onto white card/fabric, sew the ribbon onto the back piece and finally use fabric glue to secure everything in place. I left mine under a heavy book overnight just to make sure the glue had set.

If only I wasn't finishing it off at gone midnight I might have got the robin a bit more central! Ah well, who wants to be perfect... ;)


You have read this article crafts / DIY with the title Operation finish what you started: robin tree decoration.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/11/operation-finish-what-you-started-robin.html. Thanks!