New in!

It has been a little while since I showed you the new additions to my shops (here and here) and as I will be updating them again fairly soon I thought I would share with you the latest charms that are available. If you have anything in mind that you'd like do let me know as I'm sure I would be able to source them.

Prices are still reasonable, as are P&P charges which start from 90p for UK delivery. I also post Worldwide and always try to send orders within 48 hours of receiving payment.

Large wishbone friendship bracelet 
(original tiny wishbone bracelet still available)

Silver elephant (double sided)
Silver skull friendship bracelets

Silver cupcake & silver horseshoe friendship bracelets

Silver buddha (double sided)
&
coloured flowers friendship bracelets

Turquoise bead & silver wishbone bracelet with clasp (can be made with a different charm if you wish)

I can make larger quantities of each bracelet if needed - they would make great stocking fillers or party bag additions. Or perhaps a present for your Secret Santa? I'm more than happy to do custom orders for you.

Contact me through one of my shops or leave a comment below to ask any questions or to place a special order. Thanks!

P.S. Keep your eye on my Twitter page to see special offers and discounts!
You have read this article Lily loves Lola on Etsy and Bigcartel with the title New in!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-in.html. Thanks!